CESI Financial Blog

Get Debt Consolidation Options

Call Now! (866) 484-5373

Debt Management Plan vs. Debt Consolidation Loan Infographic

There are a lot of options when it comes to managing debt and we get a lot of questions from people  about the differences between a Debt Management Plan and a Debt Consolidation Loan. If you are experiencing money struggles, chances are you’ve heard about these options. You may even think that they are the same. That’s why we’ve created this handy infographic that includes an overview of each and how they differ

How to handle debt infographic

CESI_Multiview_728_902

10 Responses to Debt Management Plan vs. Debt Consolidation Loan Infographic

1. joe says:

sounds good to me

2. Fabienne says:

I am happy to end the dept looop and see an end to it. 4 years is better then 11 years to pay off those balance. I only use my debit card from now on.

• Tracy East says:

Glad to hear it – debit cards are a great tool to end the credit card cycle and still have the ability to do things that need a credit card payment.

3. Kelly says:

Debt Management sounds great! I just want to payoff my cards, get rid of some and lower the credit limit which has gotten us in trouble.

• Tracy East says:

Kelly – it sounds like you are on the right track! We’d love to help you determine if a Debt Management Plan is right for you 🙂 Give us a call!

4. Robert Benzschawel says:

Thanx

5. Stacy Ah Mow says:

Yes, I will be calling this Monday with all of my information. i have a ref # and a contact # also. Do you have an office in Honolulu Hawaii?

6. Nancy A Probst says:

Am looking forward to getting started.

7. Edward sabukewicz says:

Thanx

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

OUR MISSION

Consumer Education Services, Inc. (CESI) is a non-profit service provider of comprehensive personal financial education and solutions for all life stages and for all of life’s milestones. Our goal is enhanced economic security for everyone we serve.

OUR SERVICES

Debt Consolidation

Financial Education

Homeownership Center

View More of Our Services »

CESI is NOT A LOAN COMPANY

Financial Information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-814-5400. The license is not an endorsement by the State.

Consumer Education Services, Inc. © 2018