If you are looking for non profit credit counseling services you’ve come to the right place! Facing your debt alone can be a scary and intimidating process – CESI will help you find a solution that will ease your stress and help you get out of debt. Some of the many services we offer include:
• Budget Counseling
• Debt Management
• Financial Education
• HUD Certified Housing Counseling
• Credit Counseling
• Bankruptcy Counseling
• Educational Resources and Workshops
Non Profit Credit Counseling Services
How do you know if credit counseling is the right choice for you? If you answer yes to any of these questions you would benefit from a free consultation with one of our certified counselors:
• Are creditors calling on a regular basis?
• Are you having difficulty making minimum payments?
• Are you overextended on your credit cards?
• Do you worry about your financial situation?
• Do you need help creating a workable budget?
CESI has helped thousands of families nationwide take control of their financial lives and get back on track with our non profit credit counseling services. We can help you!
Wondering what to expect when you call? We will provide:
1. A detailed analysis of your current financial situation based on your monthly income, expenses and credit obligations. Your counselor will use this information to help you create a workable monthly budget.
2. An action plan that details the next steps to take in addressing your finances
3. Based on the specifics of your situation, your counselor will make a recommendation about the best solution for you to tackle your debt.
4. Ongoing support and education to help you stay on track
It’s helpful if you have copies of your most recent creditor statements handy when you call so you have accurate balances and creditor information. The more detailed information you provide to your counselor, the better they will be able to assist you in finding the right solution.
As always, it’s important that you are secure in your decision to seek help with a qualified professional. When looking for a credit counselor you should do a bit of homework and make sure they meet your needs and have a track record of quality. Check out their BBB rating, look for client testimonials, make sure they are licensed and registered to do business in your state….a little bit of research can go a long way in preventing a situation where you are taken advantage of by someone who isn’t looking out for your best interest.
Your debt problems won’t just go away on their own – it’s time to take action and get started on your new debt-free life. Call us today!
Image source: realestatenewscoverage.com
Consumer Education Services, Inc. (CESI) is a non-profit service provider of comprehensive personal financial education and solutions for all life stages and for all of life’s milestones. Our goal is enhanced economic security for everyone we serve.
CESI is NOT A LOAN COMPANY